Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) has developed many materials over 40 years, which relate to the guiding principles for humanitarian medical action, and which guide and explain the movement's organisation and structure.
The following items form the core of public documents which speak to the principles, structure and vision of MSF as a movement. The MSF associative library on the inner pages of this site houses a large collection of internal documents and members' personal contributions.
- The MSF Charter (PDF, 11 KB)
- Chantilly Principles (PDF, 39 KB)
- La Mancha Agreement (PDF, 15 KB)
- MSF International Statutes (PDF, 159 KB)
- MSF Internal Rules (PDF, 207 KB)
If you are looking for latest news or information on MSF's operations in the field, please visit www.msf.org.